Multi-Station Grease Manifold
MEYER’s SPYDER® Multi-Station Grease Manifold allows a single operator to remotely grease valves individually without repeated rig downs.
Our 10 Station SPYDER® Station Grease Manifolds allow you to eliminate rigups, providing a safer, more ergonomic work environment. Reduced cycle times provides significant cost savings in frac crew downtime. Hose reels reduce the labor required to hook up the stac and make for a safer and cleaner footprint by eliminating coiled hoses. The Lubrication Flow Meter provides quick and accurate readings to help ensure valves are properly greased. Modular units can be daisy chained to accommodate multi-well fracs.
10 Station SPYDER® Grease Manifold Standard Features
- Virtually eliminates time in Red Zone
- One man operation
- Reduces grease time 70%
- Eliminates under-greasing
- Eliminates high pressure connects and disconnects
- Reduces ground clutter
- Connects to virtually any existing grease unit
- 10 and 15 valve standard configuration
- Heavy 8” channel skid
- Single or Multi-Well
- Manual or Remote Operated Command Center
- Wired or Wireless