MEYER Standard Grease Units
MEYER Standard Grease Unit is designed for mobility and ease of use. It’s small enough to fit in the bed of a pickup, but still holds 55 gallons of grease for larger jobs.
Lincoln 20,000 psi pumps are utilized for longevity and reliability. MEYER flip latch system eliminates ropes and straps and secures drums with a quick release pin system.
- Gardner Denver/Champion compressors
- Yanmar diesel motor
- Spring retract hose reel
- Lincoln high pressure 20,000 psi tube
- 1/2" air filter/lubricator/regulator
- Quick release flip down pump lock
- 30,000 psi Autoclave fittings
- 30,000 psi quick connects for easy drum changes
- Gas motor
- Dual 1/4 drum
- 100 foot hose
- 12 volt pendant control for remote actuation of air motor
- Trailer mounting