High Pressure Greasing Unit
MEYER’s industry-leading High Pressure Grease Unit is designed for customers with the most demanding lubrication needs from their greasing unit. Our high pressure/high-flow grease units are engineered to control the challenge of multi-station grease manifolds while providing easy transportation and safe operation of greasing wellhead valves that are under high pressure.
Our high pressure greasing unit provides a 250% increase in volume and storage, allowing for continuous duty operation in a variety of environmental conditions. MEYER’s high pressure greasing units come equipped with dual 55-gallon drums that provide increased lubrication capacity and safer, faster pump swaps. Additionally, MEYER’s flip latch eliminates ropes and straps, and instead, secures the drums utilizing our quick latch release pin system.
MEYER’s high-flow greasing and lubricating units are in line with the foundational principle of lubrication: efficiently and accurately delivering grease to maintain the integrity of wellheads and valves. Our high pressure grease units supply the precise amount of lubricant needed to reduce wear while ensuring that over-lubrication does not occur, which can pollute your oilfield equipment.
At MEYER, we designed our high-flow and high pressure grease units to be easily understood and installed, while remaining simple to use and maintain. Contact MEYER today to learn more benefits of our High-Flow Grease Units!
- High-flow 3-cylinder compressors
- Diesel Motor
- Spring retract hose reel for grease hose
- Single Lincoln high pressure 20,000 psi tubes
- Single Lincoln 8" air motors
- 1/2" air filter/lubricator/regulator
- Dual quick release flip down pump lock
- 30,000 psi Autoclave fittings
- 30,000 psi quick connects for easy drum changes
High Flow Grease Unit Options
- 100-foot Hose
- 12-volt pendant control for remote actuation of air motor
- Trailer Mounting
- Spring retract hose reel for control pendant
- Second Pump
- MEYER Lubrication Flow Meter™